Member: BitCtrl Systems GmbH
Product website: gitlab.bcuarts.bcs.bitctrl.de/bcua-rts-group/bcua-...
bcUA RTS - bitcontrol(r) Unified Architecture Run-Time System - a high performance, dynamic and flexible OPC UA Server and Client. Available as Windows DLL too.
bcUA RTS contains several runtime engines, different interfaces and ECO system. Feature Overview:
- bcUA RTS supports OPC UA version 1.03 and 1.04 partly
- bcUA RTS - OPC UA Server with services according to OPC UA Specs Part 4 and the important Security and Authentication Policies for Windows, Linux and QNX (in prep.)
- IEC 61131-3 ST Soft-PLC Subset (under development)
- OPC UA Server Stack (Client/Server, SubScription) according to OPC UA Specs Part 4
- OPC UA Client Stack
- UCAPI - bitcontrol(r) Universal Communication API - Shared Memory Interface Library for Third Party Processes
- IP Stacks, including HTTP and HTTPS
- Dynamic OPC UA Nodeset Load during Run-Time
- Dynamic Information Model change during Run-Time
- Google DevTools support, Google Chrome Inspector - Debugger
- Microsoft Visual Code support
- bcUA RTS available as Windows DLL for individual specific run-times