Member: IBHsoftec GmbH
Product website: www.ibhsoftec.com/IBH-Link-UA-Eng
The IBH Link UA is an OPC UA Server/Client module with integrated firewall for the Simatic® S5, S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200 and S7-1500 PLC.
It is a compact unit for DIN rail mount with four Ethernet ports and a 24V power supply.
The configuration of the IBH Link UA is made with Original Siemens Step®7 or the TIA Portal. There is no need for other special software. Thus, the IBH Link UA can be seamlessly integrated into the PLC project.
The definition of the variables will be transferred from the programming tool to the IBH Link UA via Ethernet. The attributes of the variables (f.i. write protection or limits) will be defined directly within the PLC project. This allows symbolic access to variables and data block structures.
The communication to the S5 and S7 PLC is established over Ethernet. If the PLC has no Ethernet port, our well known gateways IBH Link S7++ or IBH Link S5++ can be used. There are three Ethernet Ports for machine level on the IBH Link UA and one Ethernet Port for the supervision level. On the supervision level only OPC access is allowed. Between the both levels there is a firewall integrated.
The configuration of the Ethernet ports can be made using a standard web browser.
OPC Client functions can also be called directly within the PLC program to allow communication with PLCs of other manufacturer via OPC UA. Therefore, handling blocks in STL are provided, which use PUT/GET functions for the communication with the IBH Link UA.
- OPC UA Server for easy connection to MES, ERP and SAP systems and visualizations
- OPC UA Client functions for S7 PLC to connect to external OPC UA server systems
- Integrated SoftPLC for data preprocessing
- 4 Ethernet Ports with Firewall -> clean separation of machine and supervision level
- Scalable security levels through exchange of digitally signed certificates
- Connection to S7-PLCs over S7 TCP/IP or IBH Link S7++
- Connection to S5-PLCs over IBH Link S5++.
- Comfortable configuration with Siemens Step®7 or the TIA Portal -> no need for other special software
- Administration via web browser
Standard UA Server Profile
Minimum UA Client Profile
Data Access Server
Attribute Read Client
Attribute Write Client
DataChange Subscriber Client
SecurityPolicy - Basic256
SecurityPolicy - Basic256Sha256
SecurityPolicy - Aes128Sha256RsaOaep
SecurityPolicy - Aes256Sha256RsaPss
User Token - User Name Password Server
User Token - X509 Certificate Server
User Token - User Name Password Client
IBH Link UA
UA Embedded Server
IBH UA Link
2.01 Feb 4 2016