Member: Software Toolbox, Inc
Product website: www.softwaretoolbox.com/opcdataclient
OPC Data Client provides you with a single development toolkit for quickly and easily creating custom OPC DA, A&E, and UA client applications in virtually any environment. It provides an extensive API for custom coding of applications as well as a codeless development option for those who require a custom application but are less familiar with programming.
This toolkit is both robust and flexible, allowing you to access OPC data with a few lines of code, while still providing a high level of customization options. The OPC Data Client is self-optimized for fast and reliable performance.
The toolkit also provides several advanced methods for accessing your data including the Live Mapping model and support for Microsoft Reactive Extensions and StreamInsight.
- Easy to Learn
- Free Code Samples
- Easy to Implement
- Easy Deployment
- Extensive Help
- Multi-threaded, non-blocking design for high performance
- Internal messaging layer provides isolation between OPC communications and the custom client code, resulting in high resiliency.
- Automatically connects to and disconnects from OPC Servers.
- Automatically adds, removes and maintains OPC groups and monitored items.
- Conserves resources behind-the-scenes by automatically disposing of objects that are not being used.
- No limits to number of connections, subscriptions, or tags.
- Automatic server status checking, detection of connection problems and server failures, and automatic reconnects.
- Maintains client state and reconstructs the internal state of OPC server after reconnection.
- Supports all flavors of OPC synchronous and asynchronous reads and writes internally, subscriptions, discovery, browsing, and property access.
- Multiple independent OPC server connections.
- Intelligent OPC Group parameter optimization.
UA 1.02 Generic Client