Member: Software Toolbox, Inc
Product website: www.softwaretoolbox.com/opcdatalogger
The OPC Data Logger provides users with the ability to log process data gathered from OPC servers directly to Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Express, MSDE, or Access databases and to text files without any additional or intervening software. The product includes simple point-and-click configuration, flexible file setup and rollover options and the ability to start/stop logging based on time of day or process tag triggers.
The OPC Data Logger connects to any OPC Data Access 1.0 or 2.0x Server or OPC UA Server (DA Profile) and has been OPC Interoperability tested, as well as, tested by the OPC Foundation Independent Test labs. Solutions priced from $495 to $1495 with NO TAG COUNT LIMITS!
- Log Process Data To:
- Text files (i.e. CSV, etc)
- MS Access
- SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008
- SQL Express
- MSDE 2000
- Collect data from any OPC Data Access 1.0 or 2.0 compliant server
- Connect to 1 to N OPC servers
- Works with local or remote OPC Servers - powerful DCOM timeout feature helps with remote connections
- OPC Interoperability tested