Member: Integration Objects
Product website: integrationobjects.com/sioth-opc/sioth-opc-clients...
Integration Objects’ OPC Driver for Cisco WLC is a plug and play OPC Classic client software. It allows users to monitor data retrieved from Cisco Wireless LAN Control (WLC) within their control systems or SCADA. In fact, this driver collects data and information about wireless access points from a Cisco WLC in a secure way using SSH protocol. Then, it transfers those data to your OPC DA Server in real-time. Users can configure the data mapping between Cisco WLC and the OPC DA Server using an intuitive and graphical user interface.
OPC Driver for Cisco WLC supports the following features:
- Configure, start and stop unidirectional publish service from a Cisco WLC to an OPC DA Server
- Configure a WLC as a data source
- Map WLC data to OPC items in the OPC DA Server via drag and drop or CSV files import/export
- Communicate with Cisco WLC via SSH
- Transfer of Cisco WLC data to OPC DA Server in real-time
- Monitor the communications with the configured Cisco WLC and OPC DA Server
- Automatically reconnect to the configured Cisco WLC and OPC DA Server after communication glitches