- Publish date: 09/18/2014
- Product release date: 09/18/2014
OPC HDA Server for Wonderware InSQL
OPC HDA Server for Wonderware InSQL is an OPC Server software that enables your OPC HDA Clients to interface and exchange data with the one or more Wonderware IndustrialSQL databases.
The OPC HDA server for Wonderware InSQL reads and updates data from/to the historical databases via the ADO (Active Data Objects) technology so that you can process and analyze the archived data.
Product features include:
- Multiple and simultaneous connections to diverse InSQL databases via ADO technology.
- Sophisticated graphical user interface, simple and easy to use for server/database configuration
- Building and filling of the OPC server's historical database using existing SQL scripts
- Provides full access to historical data for any OPC HDA client.
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous reads for:
- Raw data
- Data at time
- Processed data (such as interpolative, minimum, maximum, average, range and total aggregates)
- Modified data
- Item attributes
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous updates to:
- Insert / Replace item values
- Delete Raw
- Delete at time
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost.
- Log event display and archiving