Member: Open Automation Software
Product website: www.openautomationsoftware.com/products/pcl-for-an...
Create Android and iOS native apps for communications to OPC UA and OPC Classic DA.
- Universal Driver Interface – Use C# or VB.NET to integrate your own data model into OAS for realtime data access.
- Allen Bradley – Use the Allen Bradley IoT Driver to connect to ControlLogix, CompactLogix, GuardLogix, Micro800, MicroLogix, SLC 500, and PLC-5. Add Allen Bradley Data Historian to log data to industry standard databases.
- Siemens – Use the Siemens IoT Driver to connect to S7-200, S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200, and S7-1500. Add Siemens Data Historian to log data to industry standard databases.
- Modbus – Use the Modbus IoT Driver to connect to Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, and Modbus ASCII all supported on Ethernet, RS-232 Serial, and RS-485 Serial. Add Modbus Data Historian to log data to industry standard databases.
- MQTT – With the MQTT IoT Connector you can subscribe to MQTT Brokers.
- Amazon Web Services – With the AWS IoT Gateway driver you can subscribe to AWS for live data updates.
- .NET Applications – The .NET Data Connector provides read and write access to data programmatically via C# or VB code in a .NET application.
- Excel – Use the Excel Connector to use Microsoft Excel as data source
- Industry Standard Databases – Use the Recipe Connector to connect to SQL Server, Oracle, Access, mySQL and SQL Azure databases
- Industry Standard SCADA Systems – Use the Universal Data Connector to connect to Wonderware, WinCC, RSView and Cimplicty
- OPC Client – Use the OPC Client Connector to connect to third party OPC Clients
- OPC Servers – Connect to OPC DA 2.x, 3.0, OPC UA, OPC A&E, and OPC UA Alarm and Conditions. Use the OPC Tunnel Connector to automatically transfer data from any Data Source to third party OPC Servers
- REST – With the REST API Connector you can connect to data sources via the REST API
- iOS and Android Apps – Use PCL for Android and iOS to connect to data on iOS and Android devices.