- Publish date: 11/24/2021
- Product release date: 11/24/2021
- Product Version: 1
Sterfive develops a opcua aggregator that takes advantage of Node-OPCUA.
An aggregator is an OPCUA Server and Client that connects to multiple OPCUA devices and aggregates their address spaces into a single tree. It can be used to simplify and facilitate accessing up to several hundred of running servers simultaneously, within a single client connection.
Our aggregator can aggregate a very large number of OPCUA devices.
Sterfive aggregator is available upon request as a commercial application.
|Category: Aggregating Server|
Supported Profiles and Facets
- Embedded 2017 UA Server Profile
- Standard 2017 UA Server Profile
- A & C Base Condition Server Facet
- A & C Enable Server Facet
- SecurityPolicy - Aes256-Sha256-RsaPss
- SecurityPolicy [B] – Basic256Sha256
- SecurityPolicy – Basic128Rsa15
- SecurityPolicy – Basic256
- SecurityPolicy – None
- User Token – Anonymous Facet
- User Token – Anonymous Server Facet
- User Token – User Name Password Server Facet
- User Token – X509 Certificate Server Facet
|Max. Monitored Items:||50000|
|Max. Monitored Items Per Subscription:||100000|
|Monitored Item Queue:||100|
|Publish Request Queue:||100|
|Number Of Continuation Points:||1000|