- Publish date: 11/15/2014
- Product release date: 11/15/2014
HTML HMI is an open platform HMI implemented with a jQuery interface communicating to the OPC Systems real-time engine that can read and write values to OPC Servers, OPC Clients, Databases, Microsoft Excel, Text, Binary, and XML Files, and Visual Studio.NET applications.
You can use any HTML editor like Dreamweaver, ….. You can even use Notepad to create a web page to prove the point that this is a truly open HMI software solution.
View a live HTML5 example at www.opcweb.com
- Universal Driver Interface – Use C# or VB.NET to integrate your own data model into OAS for realtime data access.
- Allen Bradley – Use the Allen Bradley IoT Driver to connect to ControlLogix, CompactLogix, GuardLogix, Micro800, MicroLogix, SLC 500, and PLC-5. Add Allen Bradley Data Historian to log data to industry standard databases.
- Siemens – Use the Siemens IoT Driver to connect to S7-200, S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200, and S7-1500. Add Siemens Data Historian to log data to industry standard databases.
- Modbus – Use the Modbus IoT Driver to connect to Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, and Modbus ASCII all supported on Ethernet, RS-232 Serial, and RS-485 Serial. Add Modbus Data Historian to log data to industry standard databases.
- MQTT – With the MQTT IoT Connector you can subscribe to MQTT Brokers.
- Amazon Web Services – With the AWS IoT Gateway driver you can subscribe to AWS for live data updates.
- .NET Applications – The .NET Data Connector provides read and write access to data programmatically via C# or VB code in a .NET application.
- Excel – Use the Excel Connector to use Microsoft Excel as data source
- Industry Standard Databases – Use the Recipe Connector to connect to SQL Server, Oracle, Access, mySQL and SQL Azure databases
- Industry Standard SCADA Systems – Use the Universal Data Connector to connect to Wonderware, WinCC, RSView and Cimplicty
- OPC Client – Use the OPC Client Connector to connect to third party OPC Clients
- OPC Servers – Connect to OPC DA 2.x, 3.0, OPC UA, OPC A&E, and OPC UA Alarm and Conditions. Use the OPC Tunnel Connector to automatically transfer data from any Data Source to third party OPC Servers
- REST – With the REST API Connector you can connect to data sources via the REST API
- iOS and Android Apps – Use PCL for Android and iOS to connect to data on iOS and Android devices.