Member: Prosoft - Systems
Product website: www.prosoftsystems.ru/en/catalog/show/regul-r500-p...
The R500 series programmable logic controller (PLC) is a redundant, modular, fast controller for high-availability and mission-critical applications. The PLC controls equipment operating modes and manages a company’s technological equipment according to defined algorithms. The R500 can operate as a standalone system or as a part of a distributed control system.
The REGUL R500 offers:
- Minimum task cycle of just 1 ms; switchover from main to backup CPU in 5 ms; bus scan time - 1 ms
- Redundant configuration of every PLC component (bus, CPU, I/O modules, power supplies, communications)
- Operation on a redundant, high-speed internal bus
- Event storage inside I/O modules with 1 ms timing
- Hot-swapping of every PLC module, including bus modules and sub-rack extension modules
- Long (6-year) calibration interval
The REGUL R500 can be part of:
- Redundant control systems with a high speed of operation
- Turbine protection and control systems
- Fiscal energy-metering systems with high-accuracy (0.025%) analog measurement modules
- Industrial gateways for I&C systems
The R500 series is already used in oil and gas applications, power industry, utilities.
Embedded UA Server Profile
SecurityPolicy - Basic256