Product website: www.s2opc.com
Secure and open-source implementation of the OPC UA protocol
S2OPC is currently the only OPC UA open-source implementation on the market with a Safe & Secure touch.
S2OPC is a multiplatform SDK available on Linux, Windows, FreeRTOS and Zephyr.
S2OPC also supports PubSub but cannot be certified yet as the certification tools are not ready yet.
- High quality assurance and compliant with safety standards (IEC 61508 SIL2): S2OPC has been designed using formal methods from scratch to target safety and security certifications.
- Scalable & Real-Time: S2OPC is a scalable solution which can be embedded from IoT devices to SCADA systems.
- Open-source (sources available here)
S2OPC is licensed under Apache 2.0 license which is a royalty-free, non-contaminating and non-reciprocal license.
S2OPC is now undergoing CSPN (First Level Security Certification) certification from ANSSI (National Cybersecurity Agency of France) in order to provide its customers with an initial response to their security requirements in the near future.
- less than 400Kb for an OPC UA toolkit Nano server
- 220 Kb for a Publisher/Subscriber
As SDKs cannot be certified directly, OPC UA certification process has been made using the sample server application that comes with the S2OPC SDK and has been created using the SDK (toolkit_test_nano_server)
Nano Embedded Device Server
SecurityPolicy - Basic256
SecurityPolicy - Basic256Sha256
User Token-Anonymous Facet
User Token - User Name Password Server Facet
S2OPC – toolkit_test_nano_server
Commit: 87101b5a Tag: S2OPC_Toolkit_1.0.0