Member: One-Way Automation Inc.
Product website: onewayautomation.com/visual-logger
Visual Logger for OPC is an integration tool to:
- Collect data from OPC UA Servers (as well as from classic OPC DA servers using UA Wrapper);
- Store that data locally and immediately Forward to the time-series database, which can be one of those:
- Confluent (verified standard integration),
- Apache Kafka
- MS SQL
- MQTT brokers such as:
- Azure IoT Hub,
- AWS IoT Broker,
- Google Cloud IoT Core.
- IBM Watson IoT,
- any other generic MQTT Broker such as Eclipse Mosquitto
- Visualize data using Grafana, acting as a REST back-end for its SimpleJson data source plugin. It can fetch real-time or historical data directly from OPC UA Servers, or from the backend time-series database.
- Analyze data using InfluxQL or SQL or KSQL queries (depending on used time-series database type).
Can be deployed in Windows and Linux machines, as well as Azure IoT Edge Module (listed at Microsoft Azure Marketplace).