- Publish date: 09/18/2014
- Product release date: 09/18/2014
OPCNet Broker DA (ONB DA)
Searching for an easy and secure solution for remote OPC communication? Tired of DCOM complicating your efforts to connect your OPC systems? Integration Objects' OPCNet Broker™ DA ensures fast‚ reliable, and secure OPC remote communication by overcoming DCOM bottlenecks. This advanced OPC tunneling solution provides users with a robust and secure tool that enables networked computers to communicate DA data without the usual frustrations involved with DCOM configuration.
ONB DA is an easy-to-deploy and maintainable solution that allows you to:
- Track client/server communications and limit the number of open ports within your firewalls to minimize security holes.
- Configure your communication schema with less complexity.
- Connect OPC components from different domains to fully integrate your data and processes
ONB DA provides significant benefits including:
- Navigation through NAT‚ firewalls and proxies without the hassle of DCOM configuration issues.
- Configurable call timeout so you can restart activities more quickly than with the mandatory 6 minute call timeout used with DCOM.
- Data transmission in a secure mode:
- Data integrity by using encryption/decryption to prevent attacks from hackers.
- User authentication to avoid unauthorized access.
- Compression reduces the costs and strains on your network during data transfers.
- Automatic reconnection if the connection is interrupted due to a network glitch.
New feature: Data recovery after communication glitches