The CTT can be used to test OPC UA Client and Server products for compliance to the OPC UA specification. Multiple versions of the CTT are maintained in order to ensure that products developed against earlier versions of the OPC UA specification can continue to be tested for compliance to those specification versions and associated profiles.
Please refer to the UA Profile Reporting tool for a list of Profiles, Facets, and Conformance Units, matching the organization of tests within this tool.
Profile for older version of the OPC Foundation specification are also available
The UA Compliance Test Tool is exclusively for active OPC Foundation Corporate Members only and cannot be redistributed outside of the members' organization. It is also available as a Service for Non-Members.
- Client and Server modes of testing, including all test-scripts
- Sample configurations for testing OPC Foundation Servers
- Complete product documentation and test case documentation
- Command-line interface for automated testing within your build system
- Exclusive section reserved for User-defined test-scripts
- 01 Overview: Overview and instructions for compliance testing a UA Server, saving history, and debugging tests.
- 02 Server Testing: Overview and instructions for compliance testing a UA Server, saving history, and debugging tests.
- 03 Client Testing: Overview and instructions for compliance testing a UA Client, observing behavior, and error-injection testing.
- 04 Advanced Debugging: Overview and demonstration using the UACTT as a gateway between a Client and Server to spy on traffic and using this information to conduct sophisticated debugging.
- 05 Developing Server Test Scripts: Coming soon
- 06 Developing Client Test Scripts: Coming soon
- 07 Automatic Server Testing: Overview and demonstration of automated Server testing and the massive benefits when used as part of a build process.
- 08 Automatic Client Testing: Overview and demonstration of automated Client testing and the massive benefits when used as part of a build process.
OPC Foundation membership fees are used by the OPC Foundation for the continuous improvement of this application, which includes bug-fixes and adding new features as required by the continuous advancement of the OPC Specifications.
Have a Suggestion / Request for enhancement / New Features? Please Join an OPC Foundation Member Working Group (details may be found here). You may also submit requests to the OPC Foundation email address of. All suggestions become the property of the OPC Foundation.
In development now...
- UA 1.04
- Information Modelling
We will be expanding UA coverage in the UACTT throughout the year. We will notify all downloaders of new releases.
Access: Corporate Member
|1.04.9.396||Release||Setup OPC UA 1.04 Compliance Test Tool (EXE/ZIP)||2020-06-24||Icon|
|1.03.341.396||Release||Setup OPC UA 1.03 Compliance Test Tool (EXE/ZIP)||2020-06-24||Icon|