One of the benefits of membership with the OPC Foundation is publication of your organization’s whitepapers, case studies and other related technical content on the web site.
If your organization would like to submit a contributed work for publication, please consider the following:
- The contributed work should be current (no older than six months).
- Contributed works must be in English.
- Submitted case studies should highlight the use of OPC technology as part of the solution.
- Submitted whitepapers should address some aspect of OPC technology.
- Contributed works that focus on OPC UA technology are preferred.
- The member organization must own all copyrights and distribution privileges of their contributed work.
- The contributed work must be accessible on your organization’s web site without requiring a login or special access.
To have your contributed work considered for publication, email the Marketing department with a link to the asset (PDF or web page).
For all Contributed Works:
Acceptance of a contributed work for publication on the OPC Foundation web site is at the sole discretion of the OPC Foundation. Acceptance of a contributed work for publication by the OPC Foundation does not in any way imply an endorsement of the contributing member’s organization or product. The member organization retains ownership and all copyrights of their contributed work and grants permission to the OPC Foundation to electronically reproduce said work on the OPC Foundation web site.